VT v6 auto VATS off

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
carjackma
cars: Vt Ve and great wall

VT v6 auto VATS off

Post by carjackma »

Hi all Im new to this :) is there a standard VATS off bin file for V6 commodores ? I am trying to diagnose a Vats issue and was thinking just turn it off and problem solved .
carjackma

Re: VT v6 auto VATS off

Post by carjackma »

Okay I didnt click with my user name :hmm: I use it for everything . Ill explain Car = Im a mechanic Jack = Jackie my wife and ma = Mark (me) if i need to change it I will. ( I dont carjack) Im too old
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Grab the vt v6 enhanced bin zip folder out of the custom code section in the 1s enhanced factory bins thread has the xdf and bin file in the zip turn vats off in the flags and save then burn to your memcal with a programmer after erasing
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
carjackma

Post by carjackma »

delcowizzid wrote:Grab the vt v6 enhanced bin zip folder out of the custom code section in the 1s enhanced factory bins thread has the xdf and bin file in the zip turn vats off in the flags and save then burn to your memcal with a programmer after erasing
Awesome thanks
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

carjackma wrote:Okay I didnt click with my user name :hmm: I use it for everything . Ill explain Car = Im a mechanic Jack = Jackie my wife and ma = Mark (me) if i need to change it I will. ( I dont carjack) Im too old
:lol: But still with a sense of humor! Im laughing at the thought of a Car Jack Ma (Ma/Mum/Mom) coming to pcmhacking for some mad skillz.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396