VY SC getting started without key

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Vrv8hz

VY SC getting started without key

Post by Vrv8hz »

Any help would be great. I'm trying to get a VY SC V6 going without the key. It has a 396 ecu and I have tried downloading the VY SC bin, xdf, adx and ticking the theft deterent flag as it says to disable. I have socketed the memcal and erased and programmed the orig eprom. The car won't run, headlights are on and the dash flashes the padlock lock light. It will crank over off the ignition switch and have had it run for a few seconds on aerostart but no injector pulse. TIA
VX L67 Getrag

Re: VY SC getting started without key

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

You might want to just use the VY OSE enhanced straight on the chip as I believe they already have VATS disabled, or post your bin here to check it's o.k.
Vrv8hz

Post by Vrv8hz »

I have since tried to programme a VT enhanced bin to the eprom with the VATS disabled and the car started and ran well enough to move it around. After about 15sec it starts to break down and drop idle and shortly after stalls. When the key is turned off and restarted it starts again and runs fine and repeats the same process.
The1

Post by The1 »

Can you check for fault codes, sounds like something else might be a miss. No airbags deployed? Enough fuel? Does fuel pump prime ok? Need a bit more info.
Vrv8hz

Post by Vrv8hz »

Wiring diagram for VY supercharged fuel pump speed controller.