808 not da connecting

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Tufvk8
cars: Toyota Aurion, ford ranger,vk commodore, Subaru Forester

808 not da connecting

Post by Tufvk8 »

hi all I'm fairly new to this stuff I've read all the posts on how to connect I've tried my self running through the programs outlining how to connect followed exactly but still no connection. eg port connection, com 3 which is mine it dose emulate, no connection put 12p on computer(pc) used bin files used xdf, and the adx has no extra functions. I've also tried utube with little luck. please someone can you help? im giong to continue trying.
Charlescrown
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes

Re: 808 not da connecting

Post by Charlescrown »

What XDL are you using? If that's not the correct one for 12P it won't log.
Tufvk8

Post by Tufvk8 »

Charlescrown wrote:What XDL are you using? If that's not the correct one for 12P it won't log.
ose_12p v112 off this site included is adx,xdl and bin together under vn v8
Tufvk8

Post by Tufvk8 »

i thing im using the vz version im going to try a different one. ill let you guys know.
Tufvk8

Post by Tufvk8 »

ive worked it out its the drivers on the windows 10 conflicting.
Tufvk8

Post by Tufvk8 »

Tufvk8 wrote:hi all I'm fairly new to this stuff I've read all the posts on how to connect I've tried my self running through the programs outlining how to connect followed exactly but still no connection. eg port connection, com 3 which is mine it dose emulate, no connection put 12p on computer(pc) used bin files used xdf, and the adx has no extra functions. I've also tried utube with little luck. please someone can you help? im going to continue trying.
I finally got it its not that clear anywhere so I'm going to explain it as clear as I can !!
first i had a few programs that clash with tuner pro RT removed them asus pc link, cura 3d printing.
reinstalled tunerpro RT installed ose 180 preferences made sure of port number and adjusted connection ose v180 .opened a bin file, then opened edx file added to the top, then went into acquisition and loaded adx file, its up and running. now the fun stuff begins.
now ive got to download from ecu to get my readings! so if im right it will work 100%.
Charlescrown
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes

Post by Charlescrown »

Great. And your statement "now the fun begins" makes me say take it slow and make small changes as you go and keep all the old programs just in case you stuff up along the way.