$5A

American Delco GM ECUs and PCMs, ALDL, OBD 1.5.
yoda69
cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual

Re: $5A

Post by yoda69 »

88z24,
Hopefully this will make some sense.
I've identified a few more tables but am unsure what they are, although once added to the xdf and graphed sometimes it becomes more obvious based on the shape.
AKDN.rar
(360.06 KiB) Downloaded 352 times
I don't have time to do this at this stage, but hopefully you can :)
As far as TCC lock up, GM appears to have used 2 different strategies that I am aware of:
1. Vehicle Speed and a table value for %TPS to Lock or unlock the TCC.
2. TPS% and a table value for the vehicle speed to lock or unlock the TCC.
It would help if you had a rough idea at what speeds and TPS% that your TCC locks/unlocks, if you can datalog it it will be easier, but even from observations while driving would help.
If you can roughly tabulate it even better, then graph it and try and find a similar shape graph in the charts.

The file is in excel and covers the first $1000 Hex, as this appears to be the calibration data, it also includes a number of plots to help identify tables by shape.
The plots cover $0-0FFF, every 400 Hex (4 Charts) and every A0 Hex (~26 charts).
Additioanlly there is also conversions to a number of different units that I've used before when working on the Holden $A5 (hence the metric conversions) that may be of use.

Hope this helps, and good luck,
yoda69
88z24
cars: 1988 Z24
1989 Z24

Re: $5A

Post by 88z24 »

Just want to say thanks to yoda69! What he did is drastically speeding up the process of building a xdf file for the car. Thank you very much! :thumbup: