Adjust injector pulse for coolant temp

Tuning The Delco In Realtime
VX L67 Getrag

Re: Adjust injector pulse for coolant temp

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Not sure if it's correct or not but I changed the calc from x/1.28 to x/2.56 & seems to make a bit more sense?

But still doesn't fix my below 20 degree fuel issue with deka's is there an actual injector modifier rather than afr fudging?
VX L67 Getrag

Re: Adjust injector pulse for coolant temp

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Just as an example as to what is happening attached is the log of a cool/warm start where up to 7.598 seconds the wideband is close enough to the commanded but after that it has a lean spike & if it was cooler it would have stalled but because it had been previously started it didn't.

I've also attached the ADX used to log/play it & the bin file & xdf used just incase people can see the reason as to why it's out with what I have adjusted.

It has a cooler & throws the AE & DE out too much if anabled so thats why there adjusted out but I have also adjusted some of the AE & DE tables to try & tune with it but was no good so reversed the enable/disable scalars anyway just thought i'd mention it if anyone thinks that could throw out the after crank fuel issue.
Attachments
VX_V6_SC_$A5K_Enhanced_v1.3c(LM2=B10-fix AFR error).adx
(138.32 KiB) Downloaded 264 times
VX L67 cool start injectors not right cool.xdl
(21 KiB) Downloaded 258 times
VX_V6_SC_$A5K_Enhanced_v1.3 Deka Injectors with Cam & cooler.bin
(128 KiB) Downloaded 250 times
VX L67 Getrag

Injector change for start up coolant temp

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Has anyone got any tips on changing the injector settings for coolant temp, or is it best to fudge the AFR tables as mentioned?