vr v8 turbo base tune

Tuning The Delco In Realtime
Wade
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Re: vr v8 turbo base tune

Post by Wade »

I've got a small exhaust leak at the manifold gasket, so will have to fix that. Also, do you guys think my crappy idle could be caused from where I'm running the vacuum lines. For both the map and fuel pressure regulator?
Attachments
IMG_9214.PNG
IMG_9213.JPG
Wade

Post by Wade »

You can see in those pictures, there is a blade that directs airflow. So I'm thinking the map sensor may be getting fulse readings?
Dylan
cars: VR Commodore V8

Post by Dylan »

Vac lines look pretty good spot. I'm thinking the injectors might not be ideal. Either the data or the spray pattern.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

I had some deutchwerks injectors once years andyears ago and won't ever touch the drilled pos's Ever again lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Wade

Post by Wade »

I was after Siemens 60lb injectors but don't no how or where to get genuine ones. There's no way I'm buying injectors off eBay
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Siemens are pretty good for being ontop of fakes I think.lost count of how many sets I've bought off eBay. I've never had any flow tested but they allways seem to work as expected
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Dylan
cars: VR Commodore V8

Post by Dylan »

I've dealt with Deka 60's couple times now. I made them buy there own due to the whole fake thing.
But both went to tuff car parts ebay store and they turned out fine. They do have a business so can deal direct if you want. The first set I sent to "The1" to have the data generated and a quality test. They were fine.
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

I've had three sets of deka 80's on The1's bench and they were pretty close even for used with methanol, and after a clean they came up really good, so I'm happy with the quality of them!
Wade

Post by Wade »

I fixed the charge temp tables for both tables from where they were. Re-done the first and second crank base pulse tables. Added .06 onto all the injector bias add on vs injector pulse width. I've got the injector flow rate at .050. And changed the injector bpw high and lows. Cars running the way I've been wanting it too now. Seems to be fixed. Let's see what it starts like when cooled back down though.
Wade

Post by Wade »

nice idle
Attachments
good idle.xdl
(44.23 KiB) Downloaded 310 times
Wadedelco001.BIN
(32 KiB) Downloaded 320 times