OK, have measured the parts when installed in the ECU
In image below.
1. Possibly a capacitor, I'm getting different resistance values on different settings as well as which way around I'm using the probes.
2. Resistor with 13.5K (or 15.5K depending on multimeter settings)
3. Resistor with 8.5K
VS PCMS
-
yoda69
- Posts: 1226
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
- cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual - Location: Geelong, VIC
Re: VS PCMS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: VS PCMS
also check the pin for speedo pulses into the ecu my vs ecu seems to go direct to earth on that pin and may need the trace cut and a wire fead to somewhere
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
Doctor Bob
- Posts: 195
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:58 pm
- cars: VN, VT
- Location: Melbourne Vic.
Re: VS PCMS
The RFI PCM _is_ the police pack....Apples wrote:I was told all the RFI PCM's are complete and that's why they cost more to by when new.
The RFI PCM's were swapped out on the production line when changed to police BT1 packs.
Well thats what I was told when I when down the production line at Elizabeth plant in Adelaide.
-
Apples
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:57 pm
- Location: Darwin, NT
Re: VS PCMS
I reread what I said should be swap in on the production line.
Yes the The RFI PCM _is_ the police pack and Taxi pack for the extra electronics added to the vehicles.
But I know of a lot of taxis that don't have them as they were ordered as std vehicle by the dealers.
Yes the The RFI PCM _is_ the police pack and Taxi pack for the extra electronics added to the vehicles.
But I know of a lot of taxis that don't have them as they were ordered as std vehicle by the dealers.
Don't make excuses. Make more horsepower.
-
Doctor Bob
- Posts: 195
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:58 pm
- cars: VN, VT
- Location: Melbourne Vic.
Re: VS PCMS
lol thought so
-
DELCODE
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:45 am
- cars: vr v6 commodore
Re: VS PCMS
Thanks for the info , very helpfull guys .
The collective insight you guys have on Delco ecus never ceases to amaze .
The collective insight you guys have on Delco ecus never ceases to amaze .
-
j_ds_au
- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:21 am
- Location: Sydney
Re: VS PCMS
For anyone reading this, the following appears to be the conclusion of this topic :
http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic. ... 740#p15740
Joe.
http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic. ... 740#p15740
Joe.