ironduke wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2026 3:25 pm
oh.. geez.. whoops.. I totally misread that and thought you had an rcdlr without keyless.. Sorry..
You'll get the files and change them for RVS, koolky says there's more than the changes needed in patcher but I've done quite a few factory remote start kits and there's 3 bytes changed when they do it with a gm kit for remote start. If you send me the vin or the files needed I can see if I have them.. Possibly need to reprogram the RCDLR but there will be a dropdown in sps2 for selecting TPMS WITH remote start and just use that calibration.. In the vans there may also eb an an option to enable/disable remote start in the settings of the IPC..
RCDLR will have to be programmed with the correct calibration. I have some notes on the RVS changes that are required for a 2010. On the newer vans I just swap in the complete locking and theft segments.
Also, I am not sure if the outside temp enable switches are in the
BCM. I tried to disable it on a van and it remains functional.