Vp sc14 memcal needed

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
Maccatheclown
cars: Vn HSV+6 build #93 auto
Vp v6 t5 converted
Vr v6 t5 factory
Vs statesman v8 getrag converted
Wk l67, awaiting getrag conversion

Vp sc14 memcal needed

Post by Maccatheclown »

Hey everyone, Long story short I picked up a supercharger kit which consists of sc14 charger with crs, piping throttle body relocated to pre charger, bottom mounts for supercharger, belt, throttle cable and relocated coils for my vp as abit of a lockdown project, looking at different tune options was going up the fuel pressure get an afr gauge and pray for the best before I came across this fine group of people 8-)

I was going to go nvram and comms and have a crack but I think I may make motor go bad boom boom... I learn by trial and error... usually lots of errors...

MOTOR - stock but north of 350k most on lpg, but won’t be running lpg with the charger
INJECTORS - willing to upgrade was thinking l67 injectors but would purchase something else to suit if needed
PULLEY SIZE -Unknown at this time, need to get verniers onto it, will update later
EXHUAST - stock headers, 2.5 catback bashed out cat (possible upgrade to high flow cat) Rear muffler delete.
GEARBOX- T5 converted from factory auto, still running factory auto computer
Would also have a 2 bar map sensor fitted

Would anyone be able and willing to make me a memcal to suit? I would of course reimburse you for the time and experience. Cheers and thanks in advance,

Regards, Macca
Charlescrown
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes

Re: Vp sc14 memcal needed

Post by Charlescrown »

I don't know if anyone has an off the shelf tune that would be suitable (I'll leave that up to the experts) but it may still need a bit of tuning to suit your car. The best program is 12P which can work up to 3 bar. I have it running on 2 cars and it has been a long haul learning how to tune but with a bit of basic understanding of fuel and timing you'll get there. You could copy over the std tables for spark and fuel and then work on the boost tables. My biggest problem was I have 4 cylinders and had nowhere to start but I think I got there and haven't hand grenaded an engine. There's a lot of knowledgeable people on here to help guide you.
Maccatheclown
Vp v6 t5 converted
Vr v6 t5 factory

Post by Maccatheclown »

Charlescrown wrote:I don't know if anyone has an off the shelf tune that would be suitable (I'll leave that up to the experts) but it may still need a bit of tuning to suit your car. The best program is 12P which can work up to 3 bar. I have it running on 2 cars and it has been a long haul learning how to tune but with a bit of basic understanding of fuel and timing you'll get there. You could copy over the std tables for spark and fuel and then work on the boost tables. My biggest problem was I have 4 cylinders and had nowhere to start but I think I got there and haven't hand grenaded an engine. There's a lot of knowledgeable people on here to help guide you.
thanks for that, I'll keep doing my research, get the equipment i need then put on the big boy pants and have a crack, only one way to learn i guess :thumbup:
Charlescrown
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes

Post by Charlescrown »

Without looking I think 12P comes with the std V6 program which other than changing the injector setting should be a real good starting point.
vlad01
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

Charlescrown wrote:Without looking I think 12P comes with the std V6 program which other than changing the injector setting should be a real good starting point.

Yes, the BLCD tune.

Also don't forget to flag the 2 or 3 bar sensor option to suit.
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

I might have an old Sc14 tune somewhere from when I tuned my mates one but was for big green Ford 42lb injectors
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Maccatheclown
Vp v6 t5 converted
Vr v6 t5 factory

Post by Maccatheclown »

delcowizzid wrote:I might have an old Sc14 tune somewhere from when I tuned my mates one but was for big green Ford 42lb injectors
If you do that would be great if you have the time to find it and wouldn’t mind sending it my way? I’ll happily change whatever is needed to suit the tune :mrgreen: ill shoot you a PM anyway cheers
Last edited by Maccatheclown on Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maccatheclown
Vp v6 t5 converted
Vr v6 t5 factory

Post by Maccatheclown »

Charlescrown wrote:Without looking I think 12P comes with the std V6 program which other than changing the injector setting should be a real good starting point.
The more I look into things the more I think I should have a play and learn with NA before I dive into forced induction... you know the old saying “walk before you run”