Vs turbo Programming needed

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
LSV MALOUF
cars: Vs Ecotec turbo ute and Vl bt1 rb30/25 and r50 vg33et pathfinder and a cox compact tractor with a 25 series Briggs and m24 turbo and ISO carby

Re: Vs turbo Programming needed

Post by LSV MALOUF »

That's a tough thing love that irs launch,that bottom end would be worth as much as my ute lol..I've got a pile of dead pistons with that half moon missing before I was gapping rings it was a fairly common failure,and easy to see as the edge of the fracture is pushed up,on a detonation failure it just cracked off,I'm going forged soon as I'm running out of stockies,then with no fear of a crown messing up my turbine it might get a real turbo! I've been keeping it fat rich and only using high boost for cold weather or night,and if a bit warm and I want 20psi+ I've got 10l water tank in the back for the intercooler sprayer which really helps a lot! it will be swapped to an eBay water to air set up soon also bring some weight to the rear,and not going twins I think just 1 big snail will do but for now I'm going to try a .106a/r housing and see if I can get more speed out of stock cam and these injectors otherwise 85lb injectors and tune time!! it's got to run out of fuel soon,no way had I expected to still be running these
LSV MALOUF
cars: Vs Ecotec turbo ute and Vl bt1 rb30/25 and r50 vg33et pathfinder and a cox compact tractor with a 25 series Briggs and m24 turbo and ISO carby

Re: Vs turbo Programming needed

Post by LSV MALOUF »

Bench tested stock ls1 injectors static @90 psi they avg 375cc/min , I know it's rough but according to fic calculator they can make around 400 hp with boost and more without and they flow more with higher pressure! that's just plain fluid dynamics and a good solenoid design!and according to my easy 120mph 1/4s on cheap street treads they are underrated and most often it's poor fuel delivery or not enough pressure /flow for them to perform and it's a plain fact that a smaller injector at higher pressure atomises better than a big one at low pressure so off boost torque and power is cleaner and easier but I'm done with 350 safe hp and risky 400 chasing 500plus now so 850s went in today and now I'm going to crank it up,probably 1 less Ecotec left soon