tech 2 bin file Holden

Thought Of A Good Feature To Add Tell Everyone About It Here
Gareth

Re: tech 2 bin file Holden

Post by Gareth »

SPS is an online paid subscription that allows connection to the GM servers (that’s how I understand it anyhow).

What exactly are you looking for?
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
norm426
cars: Too Many!

Post by norm426 »

I am hoping to link a new ecu to my bcm on a 6ltr VZ

I got the vxdiag and tech2win on a laptop and it all works as far as connecting and reading dtc's etc on my v6 vz

Do you think the setup i have would work if i paid a subscription?
julespatch
cars: liberty gen 5

Post by julespatch »

yes that is totally possible.
you need your 4 digit immo pin(on the security card in the manual or ring holden) and 1 x vin licence from https://www.acdelcotds.com/
program ecm with sps then with tech2win go into engine, programming and pick bcm to pcm link. from there it will say you need tis access. go back to the opening screen of t2w, go to your online tis screen, choose security, load that program and let it do it's thing with t2w, then do the bcm to pcm procedure again. done.
this procedure is for a NEW pcm. secondhand pcm's must be reset first.

java doesn't always work well with t2w so be prepared to rip your hair out if you have any :)
norm426
cars: Too Many!

Post by norm426 »

Thanks for that; ive got all the pin and vin license now etc, ive already got less hair than a couple of hours back, the vxdiag software is showing viruses etc and im now reinstalling the laptop, this is gunna be fun! But with your encouragement above at least i know i can ge there, cheers