v6 factory headers extractors

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
js1973
cars: wh statesman

v6 factory headers extractors

Post by js1973 »

I am not 100% sure if it was on here i seen someone posting they were after some sort of factory v6 headers thought these might be the ones.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/EXTRACTORS-holde ... 4156f86673
Holden202T

Re: v6 factory headers extractors

Post by Holden202T »

i think it was vnracer that was after them
VNracer34G
cars: VN V6 Production Saloon

Post by VNracer34G »

OHH YEAAH!! thank you js1973, they look a bit scruffy but they are the ones i'm after.

Holden202 spot on it was me mate.

Timings crap for me - gotta get a new radiator for the wifes Barina and one of the daughters is off on school camp this week so we're flat broke for a coupla weeks. I reckon $120's a bit steep for what they are (yes i know how much a new set is from HMheaders) and there condition, the listing states pickup only too so if anyone here is nearby to Campbelltown and prepared to pick them up and post them my way that would be awesome but i wont hold my breath. I reckon postage across the ditch could be pricey but i don't absolutely need the y pipe so that could be dumped ------dammit its got the gears turning upstairs but thats what this site usually does to me :comp: :thumbup:

edit-

been through the listings on e-bay over therw in aus and i'm amazed at the prices on used headers - makes these ones look reasonable
Build it, Race it, Break/Bend it ; Repeat.
VNracer34G
cars: VN V6 Production Saloon

Post by VNracer34G »

Anybody on here near Campbelltown??????
Build it, Race it, Break/Bend it ; Repeat.