tigztuning
cars: 88 sq bdy dually
10 Yukon xl 5.3
10 avalanche 5.3
16 denali Yukon 6.2
98 international 4700 8.3 5305zde

HELP>>>>>Need to AMF/DOD Delete +E85 L86 pcm 092

Post by tigztuning »

new to the forum.... Do we have any other options, besides hp tuners to read, tune , write 092 pcm's used in vehicles like the l86 14-18 Burb, Yukon, Escalate. I have obdxpro gt and a obdlink mx+. I thought I was going to be alright with the obdx gt and pcm hammer. It. looks like we are still in the que for hammer and cant find any other programs to read/ write. Just finishing up an afm/dod delete [Texas Speed Stage 1.5] as well as i am taking this opportunity to add the ethanol sensor to flex fuel it. I am in a bit of a panic because i need to get my sister back her car by Wednesday and have other things that are dire with my schedule, as i am just visiting to do the delete. So just trying to figure out if i need to break down a finally go to the darkside and purchase HPT. Dongle and have it rush shipped to me hear in Gilbert az. I have downloaded the software already , wish you could use other interfaces and just buy the credits.Thanks for any help with this. The vehicle is a 15 Yukon Denali 6.2l if anyone is in the phoenix area and can help out with the HPT interface; barring there is not another solution to my delema.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Re: HELP>>>>>Need to AMF/DOD Delete +E85 L86 pcm 092

Post by antus »

Sorry I dont have a way you can do it, but I can tell you that PCMHammer is VPW protocol only and supports a gradually growing amount of similar PCMs from that era. But it probably never will do any CAN protocol PCMs. If we ever do CAN bus I think it'd be simpler to make a new tool as its just too different. Certainly its not on the radar at the moment. I am not aware of any free options for E92.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
tigztuning
cars: 88 sq bdy dually
10 Yukon xl 5.3
10 avalanche 5.3
16 denali Yukon 6.2
98 international 4700 8.3 5305zde

Re: HELP>>>>>Need to AMF/DOD Delete +E85 L86 pcm 092

Post by tigztuning »

Antus thank you for the quick resp[onse. I guess HPT it is.... Is there anyone in the phoenix are thnat has the HP Tuners hardware. I have ordered mine this morning but will not be here soon enough for what i need