Vy dash

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
big cams
cars: lots of holdens

Vy dash

Post by big cams »

Hi all

I dont know if this is allowed or frowned apond but I need to reprogram my dash. ive got a vy ss ute ive fitted a new dash and now the fuel gauge is reading empty when it's full ive serched everywhere to see how I can fix it and ive seen something about a software called arrow is there any links to that or how to get that software or is the a xdf/bin i can modify on tuner pro or a guide on how to fix the issue I have and also how to fix the odometer reading any help is much appreciated
In-Tech

Re: Vy dash

Post by In-Tech »

post the .bin
The1

Post by The1 »

From memory it's the sender in the tank that's different between the models, it's inverted.

I think sometimes you can do it in the dash, in the thread above it wasn't possible. I am not familiar enough with the cars whether its possible in the dash but if it sometimes is it is to do with the model of dash and car, I think. Without the software swapping the board in the sender might be a simple enough solution if the rest of the dash is programmed right.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

Yeah, there is a thread about it here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8039&start=40#p119110
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396