Interesting youtube video's...

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
Gareth

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Gareth »

antus wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:53 am This is the rundown from the team that figured out the anti-competitive soft brick in the polish trains.
https://media.ccc.de/v/37c3-12142-break ... ish_trains
Great watch, shows it's not just the automotive industry that suffers from this! Thanks for sharing :thumbup:
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
vlad01
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

https://youtu.be/DJDDlAkyHfc?si=zVNA1SwCVrfFkYiv

Something you'd considered Gareth?

I thought that was very interesting and is something I have thought about before as good ABS is very nice to have when you push your braking hard.

EDIT: Can't get the youtube embed to work. Antus, is there a way to get it to work? I used to use the link from the share button on youtube and that would work with the embed, but doesn't seem to work with the new forum?
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
vlad01
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

The engineering at NASA and all their associated contractors is truly like alien technology compared to what we have here in the public.

These tools would be to ensure characterised and known reliability for all their spacecraft wiring which ensure the best reliability in the most insane operating conditions not normally seen on Earth.

If anyone has followed the development, deployment and operation of the JWST will really appreciate what insanity humans are capable of in the science and engineering domain.
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.