Where is the Fueling table in the VS SC xdf?

Tuning The Delco In Realtime
admir87
cars: VS Calais

Where is the Fueling table in the VS SC xdf?

Post by admir87 »

Hi Everyone,

I am pretty new to all this. I have had a search here on the forums, but I can't seem to work out which is the fueling tabe in the VS Supercharged XDF.

I see a lot of topics mentioning the VE table in the VT and onwards. But I can't seem to work out what it is called in the VS XDF

Any help appreciated.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Re: Where is the Fueling table in the VS SC xdf?

Post by antus »

VE is to convert pressure to air quantity. In MAF system the MAF scalers are MAF frequency to air. There is a spreadsheet in the1s enhanced to help you modify MAF scalers to correct air measurement if you change the MAF type. The other table people use is the pulse adder tables to add or subtract fuel after the pcms calculations at injection time. If your not on the enhanced code, do that first.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
immortality
cars: VH, VN, VS, VX

Re: Where is the Fueling table in the VS SC xdf?

Post by immortality »

There is not VE table in the V6 stuff as they are MAF tuned.

On the stock VS V6 there are only the MAF tables. VT onward there are injector rate constant Vs mg/cyl tables that you can use to trim the fuel. The1 added these tables to the Enhanced VS tunes. See
VS SC injector rate constant tables..png