Enhanced XDFs for N9XJ0(4) & NGIC9

Ford information and tools can be found here
MidnightTuning
cars: 2003 L36 + Bolt-ons Acclaim Wagon (L67 Top Swap to be installed)
2002 Xr6 Tickford S3 with all factory enhancements + Turbocharger

Enhanced XDFs for N9XJ0(4) & NGIC9

Post by MidnightTuning »

Hey All,

New on the forums here but I have been reading through them for years. Recently I got my enhanced XDF project finished up for the AU series 1 and 2 + 3 falcons with the Intech 6 Cylinders. I worked directly with Jason from Ti on the project and the XDFs have come along nicely and offer much better control than the originals on the Ti website.

Currently my XDFs allow the following over the Ti originals:
-Control over the knock system configuration
-ECT and ACT retard control
-Access to the torque management system of the EEC
-Thermo Fan controls
-Most table scalers
-Greatly enhanced control over idle related settings (Airflow, RPM targets and target offsets, Idle spark, etc.)
-Plenty more I am likely forgetting too and much more on the way

Currently these XDFs are available in beta on my Github repo for them. You can find it in my signature but I'll also put it in this post incase the forum mods want to pin this post for future users. Not all the intended features are available in the XDFs yet, but I have been pushing out updates as time goes on, and hopefully soon they will be 1.0 where they will remain freely available and also be uploaded to the Tiperformance site.

Anyhow, see the link below, and happy EEC tuning!
https://github.com/Airbornofficial8/Ope ... EC-Project

For anyone using them. Feel free to let me know of any bugs you find in this thread so I can add them to the official bug list on the Github.

Thanks All!
Remember, Computers only ever do what there told. Unless there broken :(

Ford Falcon EEC Github Repo (Intech 6cyl XDFs, etc): https://github.com/Airbornofficial8/Ope ... EC-Project
My Site (Midnight Tuning Merch, Services, etc): midnightuning.shop
Gareth

Re: Enhanced XDFs for N9XJ0(4) & NGIC9

Post by Gareth »

Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

Any chance of you sharing the ADX files? I gave up on tuning a speedway car that was running an intech a few years ago due to the lack of publicly available files for them. We could never work out how to raise the rev limit, the TI XDF was clearly wrong... :?
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
MidnightTuning
cars: 2003 L36 + Bolt-ons Acclaim Wagon (L67 Top Swap to be installed)
2002 Xr6 Tickford S3 with all factory enhancements + Turbocharger

Post by MidnightTuning »

Gareth wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:38 pm Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

Any chance of you sharing the ADX files? I gave up on tuning a speedway car that was running an intech a few years ago due to the lack of publicly available files for them. We could never work out how to raise the rev limit, the TI XDF was clearly wrong... :?
Hey Gareth, assuming you mean an ADX for a Moats QH? - The Ti J3 cannot support logging in any way (I got around this by logging with Forscan mobile till I picked up a QH recently to help reverse out memory payloads from the live ecu).

I do have a QH adx that I use but at the moment its quite sketchy and I'm not ready to share it yet. Though seeing there is some interest I will definitely clean it up and post it here or just on the Github. And yes, my XDF did fix the Ti Limiter issue, the bin location was all wrong in the original Ti XDF :lol:
Remember, Computers only ever do what there told. Unless there broken :(

Ford Falcon EEC Github Repo (Intech 6cyl XDFs, etc): https://github.com/Airbornofficial8/Ope ... EC-Project
My Site (Midnight Tuning Merch, Services, etc): midnightuning.shop
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

Thanks for coming aboard and joining us. I keep everything available for guest download, in the hope that contributors join, and everyone else can just have free for all. Yet I still have to approve several people a week who mostly don't post. The intention is exactly what you said you did - read and read and download, and join us when and if you have something to share. So, thankyou for getting it. :thumbup:
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396