vlad01
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Re: Vlad's rides thread

Post by vlad01 »

I wasn't aware of such groups. FB is a cluster f**k of a platform, I find most business FB pages and groups via google search instead as FB's own search engine doesn't lead anywhere.

Perfect example is a computer repair business in my town have their site as a FB page and came up 1st on google with a very high rating, so I now knew the name of the place. Later that same day I searched the name in FB directly, nothing, then "computer repairs kyneton", nothing. So I had to go back to google to get to the FB page :roll: . Sorry for the rant, but FB and I have a love hate, mostly hate relationship. :lol: :comp:

Thanks for the heads up!, I'll check it out later today. If I can find it that is :lol:
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
immortality
cars: VH, VN, VS, VX

Post by immortality »

Rhysk94 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:42 am You guys need to get onto the facebook groups for the L27/L36/L67 scene more often!
The rails were posted on their through the design and manufacturing stage!
It is 98% absolute pure specimens on those pages, but would be a real pleasure to have a lot of you knowledgable guys on there!
Can you post a link please, then we can take a look at least.
vlad01
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

I searched, as expected I came up empty handed. I saw a Buick builds for aus kinda group come up as a suggestion once few months ago and it looked like some genuine smart people in there but it never came up again, didn't come up in the search. I checked them all and they were those yobo type groups with "does any one know where this spark plug goes" kind of people :lol:

To my surprise I was already in some of the V6 groups but never get a single notification or post from them for a good part of a decade it seems, hence why I forgot I was even in them.

I'm in the Formula Holden group and that has been the most useful for me so far, but very cagey people on their and about 2/3rd don't actually know much about engine building and are there about the race series history and drivers etc...
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
vlad01
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

Any for the Buick? I really want to find the one I mentioned but can't recall what it was called. It was Buick/pre-eco stuff only and in Aus, not American, not that that means much as in America the L27 and LN3 are almost not recognized as ever having existed and 95% of the development for them was here anyway.
Rhysk94
cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Manual Drift Hack
VY L67 Calais
N80 Toyota Hilux
VX Stocker Farm Hack
FG XR6 Turbo

Post by Rhysk94 »

Not that I'm aware of but I will keep an eye out and report back if I find something
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

Rhysk94 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:42 am It is 98% absolute pure specimens on those pages, but would be a real pleasure to have a lot of you knowledgable guys on there!
:D :D :D