Post by The1 »

Holden202T

Re: loging with tuner pro?

Post by Holden202T »

thats the one i was thinking of!
python

Post by python »

almost there. ive managed to be able to connect but it wont log any data or dashboard wont display. ive attatched a screen shot of what i have.
Attachments
tp screen.jpg
tp screen.jpg (260.94 KiB) Viewed 3959 times
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

That file isnt set up for tunerpro 5 (tp5).. its quite an old one.. use the one inside this zip: VR_$11_v1.04-tp5.zip from https://pcmhacking.net/forums/view ... ?f=10&t=29
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
kojab
cars: VT V6 supercharged in a corolla

Post by kojab »

python wrote:almost there. ive managed to be able to connect but it wont log any data or dashboard wont display. ive attatched a screen shot of what i have.
I can see your problem. Its obvious to me. You have got your monitor screen facing the wrong direction. From what info I can tell you is that your engine has stopped and your road speed is zero. Be wise to wrap up real quick as your coolant temps are displaying -40 deg C.

Worst thing is you might be out of air soon as your Kpa is only 20. You really can't trust these imported Dashes. :thumbup:
Yortt

Post by Yortt »

kojab wrote:
python wrote:almost there. ive managed to be able to connect but it wont log any data or dashboard wont display. ive attatched a screen shot of what i have.
I can see your problem. Its obvious to me. You have got your monitor screen facing the wrong direction. From what info I can tell you is that your engine has stopped and your road speed is zero. Be wise to wrap up real quick as your coolant temps are displaying -40 deg C.

Worst thing is you might be out of air soon as your Kpa is only 20. You really can't trust these imported Dashes. :thumbup:
Dick that's a late post.....Looks like you have had too much evening red wine again!