Logs Jumping

160 And 8192 Baud Aldl
Holden202T

Re: Logs Jumping

Post by Holden202T »

this is an odd one, i get no issues on my windows 7 64 bit OS either ....
Jayme

Post by Jayme »

tag one more with no issues, every pc I own has win7 64 and all of them work perfectly logging and tuning. I had a problem with logs pausing and jumping forward on my toshiba laptop when I first got it, turns out it was the G sensor for the HDD going into protection mode whenever the car I was tuning hit a bump LOL. I know it sounds risky to turn it off but with it on you will get a gap everytime the car hits a bump in the road :wall:
freezing logs.png
freezing logs.png (45.23 KiB) Viewed 6562 times
trikky73
cars: VS V6 Sedan

Post by trikky73 »

I Think Jayme has just nailed it :punk: , I am using a Toshiba T130 laptop that does have the HDD g shock sensor :rant: . When I did the 32bit install I have not put that software on

Explains it completely as it was worse going over a bumpy section of road

either way it is all fixed and THE1 was able to see that I max'd my injectors out at one stage...running a little rich and I also managed to get a peak of 705 miligrams of air
The1

Post by The1 »

:thumbup: :comp: Good to see it should be sorted, now down to getting the tune ripping
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

i think i'm in the same boat, have been chasing down an issue with my brothers drag car for a few weeks, everytime you do a WOT run it would get the first few seconds then flat line till the end of his run, i was miffed .... its never done it in other cars, but then his is the only car that puts enough g's on the laptop with slicks etc obviously!
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

Excellent find Jayme :thumbup: Am running an SSD and never had the issue, explains why now!