Couold someone please HELP vt v8 ecu

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
Andyvncalais
cars: vn calais

Couold someone please HELP vt v8 ecu

Post by Andyvncalais »

Hi i bought a smashed vt v8 s1 auto and im putting the engine and auto in my vn calais my only problem is i forgot the car had a immobiliser and the bcm and i dont want to run them in my vn is there a way to fix this and make the ecu run without the bcm or the immobiliser and also maybe put a tune on there to get a bit more out of this engine. also could someone on here do the tune for me as much as i would like to do it myself unfortunately i really dont have the time to do it or the aldl cable but im willing to learn if somone will teach me as ive had problems with ecu's and it would be good to fix it myself.
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Re: Couold someone please HELP vt v8 ecu

Post by VL400 »

Using the vt pcm will require vats disabled as a start, its very easy to do if you want to try this yourself or you can get someone to do it for you - a few peple on here do this sort of thing. You will also lose a few thing by not using the vt bcm such as a check engine light, pwr/econ indicator, AC control and low speed fan control.