antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Re: delco discussion

Post by antus »

I'll have another look at the thread later (no time currently) but im also antus on ozgemini, and am running a delco on a g200w in my gemini. Its kalmaker at the moment as that is how I started, but I have also run OSE12S as a test successfully (but with a less accurate tune than the commercially created by a 3rd party kalmaker one). When OSE12P is ready I'll get a G200 DOHC tune sorted out and post it all over place with instrutions on how to convert a gemini. Im also going to do this on a 4ZE1 in the coming month or two and will document that conversion too. I think using a 4ZC1 (RB gemini) or 4ZD1 (holden shuttle van) Dis should just plug in and work with the ignitor removed and the mecahnical advance locked, which would be the simplest way to do it on any G or 4Z series isuzu engines.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
djbrooksy

Re: delco discussion

Post by djbrooksy »

antus wrote:I I think using a 4ZC1 (RB gemini) or 4ZD1 (holden shuttle van) Dis should just plug in and work with the ignitor removed and the mecahnical advance locked, which would be the simplest way to do it on any G or 4Z series isuzu engines.
that was my plan to run rb dizzy gut s in a G series dizzy with the camira ignitor