Anyone done a VP V6 tune with lean cruise?

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
vlad01
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Anyone done a VP V6 tune with lean cruise?

Post by vlad01 »

As per title, just wondering if anyone has done a memcal for a stock VN-VP V6 to have lean cruise on 808 and have been successful?

Looking at changing my memcal in my work car to save on some fuel, I do min 650ks a week :D The current one is mildly enriched with some more advanced timing over stock bin. I have pace makers and 66mm TB, yes its 66mm. I made it myself from 60mm one. Everything else is stock.

Anyone be able to help me out I would appreciate and pay some cash for one to be written
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Re: Anyone done a VP V6 tune with lean cruise?

Post by VL400 »

I think most are using a VR $12 bin as you get lean cruise plus a whole heap of extra additions including logging at better than 1 frame per second.
vlad01
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

yes i do have the RT equipped 808 for the project car, but wouldn't be practical swapping back and forth from cars, and trying to tune while driving in Melbourne traffic while at work lol. if someone has already done one for a stock engine that is safe to use( eg tuned with a good margin in timing etc...), that would be good start and I can do further fine tuning on my other ECU when time permits if it ever does.

I would prefer one done and burned to EPROM and call it done.
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

in that case just find a VR memcal and put the $12 tune on it and then your done!
vlad01
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

anyone got one? I dont have any of the equipment, I perhaps can get a VR memcal from a wrecker..