Looking for a 355 tune

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
hsv08
cars: (EX) VT SENATOR 355 STROKER
(EX) VT SS 304 MANUAL
NOW VX V6 HACK

Looking for a 355 tune

Post by hsv08 »

Not sure if I should be posting here or not but here goes..

I am coming towards the end of my efi 355 build in my VT senator (Originally a roller motor,still has its AFM) and I am needing somebody that can send me a tune that's decent enough to run the car in on and get a few kilometres under its feet before going in for a full tune. car currently was a 304, now runs a 355 stroker crank, hypertec pistons, ported heads, 4-2-1 extractors, roller rockers, hydraulic flat tappet cam with grind specs of 234 @.050" both intake and exhaust with 520" lift at valve running at -4*,double valve springs, comp ratio of 10.0:1, standard intake manifold with 90 degree elbow cut and mounted forward and possibly running a ls1 throttle body (unsure whether to retain standard 304 tb or ls1 at this stage), and also s/c 36lbs injectors. basically wanting either a copy of somebodys with the same kind of specs or one made for me. any help would be great. also it may look as though I may need to have one done from aussie as I know more guys are on here from aussie then In nz which is where I am.