50cc mountain bike

Post any other rides you have here
delcowizzid

50cc mountain bike

Post by delcowizzid »

heres my neighbours ride awesome fuel economy.does 50kmh.thought it was worth a pic on here.the petrolheads pushbike if ever ive seen one.
IMG0076A.jpg
IMG0076A.jpg (102.13 KiB) Viewed 5081 times
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Holden202T

Re: 50cc mountain bike

Post by Holden202T »

geez that would go forever on that size fuel tank :)

i want to see a burnout video from it too at some stage :D
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

haha yeah ill see what i can sort out wouldnt want to get done for sustained loss of traction LOL.has a tendancy to snap axles so cant be to hard on it.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Matt_vp
cars: Turbo v6 vp wagon
vy lumina

Post by Matt_vp »

I had one of these when i lost my licence for 6 months a year and a half ago. i modded the zorst so it had twin outlets, it gave it heaps more pull and would sit on 60 on the flat. Best of all i hardly had to peddle up hills. lol
Matt
Dec_head
cars: VR Calais

Post by Dec_head »

I built one when i was younger from a heavy duty 160cc whipper snipper engine had it mounted above the rear tyre and used a skateboard wheel to drive it i welded up the centrifugal clutch so it was direct drive and it was capable of doing 85 k's .
I will never forget the looks i used to get from car drivers when they were doing 60 and i went past them .
I did experiment with a lawnmower engine midmounted in a bmx bike but i swapped the sprockets around and the gear ratio was 2 high going down a steep hill flat out it just started firing then the chain come off and i had no brakes was enough to scare me off the thing.