De-Nissan-ised VL

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
delcowizzid

Re: De-Nissan-ised VL

Post by delcowizzid »

least you beat the 13 second car to 60 feet jayme.should of changed that aircleaner :D bet you had fun though
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

what was the car in the second race in the other lane (silver falcon ute ? 6 ?) i assume by the time it was a 6 anyways .... thats pretty slow ... mind you his reaction was pretty lame :)

good to see you getting out there man! now you need to cam it and tidy the heads up and go back and smash that orange falcon hahaha :)
Jayme

Post by Jayme »

I should have looked but I never actually found out what enigne that silver ute had in it. I was trying to line up my mate in his skyline but I got the ute instead. I went home straight after that race.
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

Nice VL Jayme, i like the look of em without a bodykit. They just needs rims and some lowering :) I had a VR 5L and TH400 in my VL Calais for a few years (was also a nissan 6 to begin with). It ran a 14.5 when i took it for a run at the motorplex here in Perth.

Also, the reaction time is not part of the overall time, so the ET is the time it took for the car to run the 1/4 mile ;)
Jayme

Post by Jayme »

I went and bought a K&N panel filter today to put in my airbox up under the guard, I suspected the old paper filter was gettin a little worn out.
this is what I pulled out. (this was in it when I did the 15.077)

delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

hahaha that filter is ok just give it a wash and put it back in LOL ive never seen a filter do that before .least you have a new one in there now that will actually filter the air
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
monaro308
cars: VT S1 LS1 C/dore track car
HJ GTS Monaro Coupe
CV8 V2 S3
VE SSV

Post by monaro308 »

Just run a comb throught that and it will good for a few more runs.... :lol: