My submerge import "traded for vn wagon"

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
delcowizzid

Re: My submerge import "traded for vn wagon"

Post by delcowizzid »

went drag racing for the weekend the wagon does 13.9 @ 102 on 9psi not to bad considering its got dragging brakes and i couldnt get grip with single spinner was spinning most of 1st couldnt launch on boost .the vb was pulling 13.3's at 104mph then the last run of the last day he lines up beside a pretty nasty nissan cefiro RB turbo and got the launch of the weekend just about had the cefiro for lunch 12.6 @ 109mph on 12 psi better reaction would of had him easy
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
v6bucket

Post by v6bucket »

102mph should be good for a low 13 or high 12. Should be happy with that, when you get some grip. :thumbup:
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

yeah i should of welded the diff but have to get a roady in a few weeks and couldnt be bothered un doing the welding LOL
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

think my wideband has gone south not reading right a/f jumping all over the show wondering if the sensor may have got to hot in the dump :rant: lucky i have another but that one isnt very old might have to move the bung further down the dump i think maybe right under the car
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

i wouldn't have thought it would be a problem but i guess if you move it under the car atleast you will know it wont be too hot but also being heated it will still work fine!
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

the wagon may be morphing into a vn gts in the next couple of weeks :mrgreen: depends how things go this weekend and if the gts can get a warrent of fitness so ill have a GTS-T LOL