VR caprice 1994 v8 manual

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
DALAIDHSV
cars: Vp senator 5000i 383 vn wagon v8 vr statesman v8 manual Vr caprice v8 auto

VR caprice 1994 v8 manual

Post by DALAIDHSV »

What do I need to run tunerpro Rt I have the program and been playing a bit with it want to know what I exactly need to load files to my memcal and run live tune I know I need an nvram board but is there a certain one for my car and how do I put it all together so I can get tuning ?? :driving: :driving:
Dylan
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: VR caprice 1994 v8 manual

Post by Dylan »

There's a great FAQ guide on here that's had many hour's put into it. The links are on the right near where you log in (top right).

They will be well worth your while.
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

once you have a nvram board in your ecm then you can get a usb aldl interface (in for sale section) and then that plugs in under your dash and off you go.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

As above. Its worth reading first, there is a bunch to get your head around before you get started. Doing it is the best way to learn but you can trash the contents of the NVRAM by making a mistake. Because of this its also worth getting a GQ-4X eeprom programmer so you can recover the nvram if/when that happens. See ebay or mcumall.com for them.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396