DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
delcowizzid

DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by delcowizzid »

the new rides nearly on the street so i thought it was time for a thread of its own and some pics.

VN GTS
v6 ss pretty much,V8 brakes, fe2 suspension well most of it someones fitted lovells in the rear have fe2 to go back in thanks to adrew426 :D ,red and grey checkered seats, full electrics,5 spoke ROH gts mags when i get round to swapping my good tyres of the old wheels onto it,bodykit minus spoiler someone took it off im on the hunt for one found one for 50 bucks,dont yet know if it has the optional LSD clutch is too dead to find out.will soon be all legal to drive few things to fix has a vn v6 rotor on the passenger front wheel and the pad overhangs by 10mm LOL.exhaust leak and a leaking strut and shes all legal.
as soon as its on the road the engine and auto from the wagon and the turbo get dropped in and ill go get a cert
SUNP0022.jpg
SUNP0022.jpg (94.55 KiB) Viewed 13378 times
SUNP0021.jpg
SUNP0021.jpg (91.02 KiB) Viewed 13378 times
SUNP0020.jpg
SUNP0020.jpg (86.46 KiB) Viewed 13378 times
SUNP0019.jpg
SUNP0019.jpg (90.93 KiB) Viewed 13378 times
SUNP0018.jpg
SUNP0018.jpg (88.96 KiB) Viewed 13378 times
SUNP0024.jpg
SUNP0024.jpg (96.27 KiB) Viewed 13378 times
SUNP0023.jpg
SUNP0023.jpg (99.28 KiB) Viewed 13378 times
vn5000
cars: vn v8 commodore

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by vn5000 »

Its a shame your in NZ . Ive got a vn v6 calais with a seized motor sitting in my front yard decaying thats got a rear spoiler on it , been selling parts off it too .
yoda69
cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual

Post by yoda69 »

Either delcowizzid also got a new camera, or somebody else took those photos.
Looks good though, should go well once the hairdryer is hooked up.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

haha nah my shit $20 digital takes not bad pics at a distance closeups is a fail LOL.found a new disc i think so sometime next week ill be all legal and get the other engine in and the turbo :D
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

LOL @ Camera comment ... i was thinking it too hahaha :P

im suprised the disc thats on there even works .... the V8 brakes are a fair bit bigger, when i was testing the vr calipers on the vn disc it sat a fair way out!

also delco im not sure if you know, but with them brakes, get i think its hx pads, give them a slight grind on the locating area and they fit straight in and give you about 5mm more meat on the inside of the disc ....

i have pics if you want more info.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

you guys need a camera like mine makes a dirty car look shiney as :D good idea on the pads might give that a go when i put new discs on at some stage priced some up today nearly fell over way too much to get right now.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

well shes all legal as of saterday morning :mrgreen: about time too so im free to drive round now and bolt the turbo engine in .need to get an FE2 front spring cause its on a lean with a stock height one in one side :shock: apart from that shes all mint
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

now all turboed and auto again :D man scary thing on boost now i fixed the miss . sounds ok for a cannon on the end :D
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

car got towed home tonight after nearly going up in flames .massive trans fluid heomorage in the engine bay covered whole engine yet to find out if its trans cooler lines or power steering line will have to wait till daylight
ToyHicko
cars: Toyota Celica/VN Bash Car

Post by ToyHicko »

Well sounds like you were able to save it. And your alright of course couldn't afford to lose your wealth of knowledge.

:hmm: Think I might go buy a fire extinguisher after yours and Holden 202 brothers going up in flames. Not a pretty look