Re: OSEPlugin for Tunerpro 5

Post by UCMatt »

Awesome work guys :punk:
Congratulations and thanks!
ToyHicko
cars: Toyota Celica/VN Bash Car

Post by ToyHicko »

Just want to know if it's just my computer for a program issue. When emulating in TP5 the upload download button on the menu do not work. Did an upload via TP5 then a upload via flashtool and different values I had VE turned on if this makes any difference. Also I'm having trouble saving logs coming u overwrite error when creating a new log :wtf:.

Cheers
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

Which bin are you running? If OSE12P what version? So it does detect, and does it report the right bin in the status bar in TP? And by doesnt work you mean it goes through the process but the wrong data ends up in the nvram?
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
ToyHicko

Post by ToyHicko »

Ok using $12P V1.10 bin BLCD. I can do a verification and passes but do and upload (send data to NVRAM) data seems to change haven't confirmed completely but the high speed fan point changed when I asked and the VE tune came on (these were done one at a time not via menu upload bin to emulator selection). Did a download emulator to file the file was blank. Do an download to TP5 and the VE table data didn't change got the cal with flash tool and the data was different. TP5 detect the NVRAM shows the correct version at the bottom the Acquire data and emulate status at the bottom all seem to be working.

It could be just me :oops: and something I'm doing wrong or my laptop but just thought I'd ask the question. I'll still keep trying different thing to try and work out the problem. I'll let you know if it operator or hardware issues.

Jason
antus
Site Admin
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute

Post by antus »

Firstly, the verification is not implemented, as it doesnt touch anything outside of the cal area, and a real verification would do the bin end to end. Also if you are verifying a download from inside tp you only have a cal area. Im not sure the best way to handle that, so for now I decided that you can save you bin and compare on disk if you need.

Sounds like its not saving data. Does it flash green and say success in the status bar when you make a change? When you say it doesnt match do you mean the data is wrong/random, or not changed at all?

If you edit a bin on disk, an send it with the flashtool, does that work?
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
ToyHicko

Post by ToyHicko »

In TP5 all the upload and download say successful. I just notice that the VE table data didn't change after doing a download (from ecu to PC) even though I had Narrow band tune turned on so I and saved the data. Then did a get cal from Flash tools and the VE Table data had changed did a compare of the two files only difference was the VE table.

The download emulator to file created an empty file even though it said successful. :wtf:

cheers

Just a note I'm going to uninstall TP5 delete all file clear register and try again fingers crossed it's just my computer doing weird stuff (wouldn't be the first time).

Update: Issue was operator error :roll: :oops:
Last edited by ToyHicko on Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
antus
Site Admin
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute

Post by antus »

PM sent, I'll see if I can resolve it offline instead of clutter this thread. Update: solved, not an issue with the plugin.
Jayme

Post by Jayme »

did my first real world tuning session today with OSEPlugin on my mates supercharged torana :D hats off to Antus, this really speeds up the tuning process. love it
antus
Site Admin
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute

Post by antus »

Update to v1.1.1. Fixed a crash when the configured com port does not exist.
ToyHicko

Post by ToyHicko »

This might be a pain but is it possible to place the current version in the Subject for this thread like $12P code. As there is now real way to know a new version has been released with out constantly open this thread otherwise. Only just discovered V1.1.2