4AGE 20V Blacktop Delco Conversion

Converting To Delco ECU From Carby Or Other Injection Systems
dangero
cars: Lotus 7 clubman 4age BT
Mitsubishi Legnum 2.5 TT

4AGE 20V Blacktop Delco Conversion

Post by dangero »

Hi All,

After reading all about Delco ECU's and looking at the tools you have developed I am going to give it a crack, I have been tuning R32 skylines and many other eprom based ecus for some years and dont liike the idea of paying $1000 for an ecu, especially if a factory unit can do the same job.

The car Im going to fit the ecu to is a lotus 7 clubman type car fitted with a AE111 blacktop. the entire setup is stock at the moment and uses the a MAP sensor, TPS, Distributor, water temp, speed, o2 sensor.

Later the car will be going a small low boost turbo, bigger injectors and will be aming for 150rwkw.

but for now I want to get advice on the people who have done conversions on wich ecu would be best. I am guessing late model Camira or pulsar. Will these work with MAP sensors insted of AFM?

I am going to need all the help I can get. is there a list of pinouts for these ECU's

cheers!
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Re: 4AGE 20V Blacktop Delco Conversion

Post by VL400 »

Welcome along :thumbup: I would suggest having a read of the getting started guide found in my signature, am not sure what the trigger system is like in the 4AGE so you will need to find that out - ie reluctor or hall effect, number of pulses per rev, where the pulses occur in the engine cycle. If its a relatively simple reluctor setup then I think you will be after a '808 ECM running 12P code using a camira ignition module.