10 Park/Neutral Signal
11 Not used
12 Not used
13 Ground
14 Power supply +V
15 Reverse Light
16 Ground
zf_pinout.jpg
Do you know what the brand/type of that connector is? Might be easier than alligator clips on the pins.
rolls
cars: bf xr6t falcon

Re: Ford MPC565 Tuning

Post by rolls »

Flash read now integrated into the editor.. needs some UI massaging to make it pretty but getting there. Learnt a lot about async code today making the entire UI async.

Menicing
cars: ED XR6, T5, FG DOHC Conversion

Post by Menicing »

Would love to give this program a try, i bought hpt a while back primarily for engine conversion into older cars and i currently have a ed falcon with fg engine (bf pcm).

Any chance you'll be looking at triggers/limp mode problems that conversions sometimes have (mostly seem to be gearbox/speed related) for example when we do some of these conversion the low speed fan is constantly on which i think is due to having no signal from the gearbox and we have only the high speed fan settings to work with for running thermo's, the other is in particular my case i wasn't game to use an FG pcm due to the randomness of having it go into a limp mode and killing the accel pedal when no speed is detecting as they don't have a vss style input we can use to tell it anything, we have to "trick" the pcm into either staying in neutral or some other measures to use it effectively and that doesn't always work
rolls

Post by rolls »

Those are extremely specific issues that most likely would require myself to have the exact hardware you have for some time to solve. So we would need you to find out exactly what needs to be changed in the PCM to give us something to go on.

There are lots of limp triggers so you would need to find out exactly what triggers it.
Menicing

Post by Menicing »

Yeah i can imagine there would be quite a few parameters that could cause any of the issues we face, maybe you'll stumble upon what would help haha

Is there any place i can get notification/mailing list of when you'll be releasing this without checking back here?
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

It can even go into limp mode because of vid block mismatch that can cause vss source to be incorrect even if your using the correct calibration if it's not off the same setup it can throw limp mode!
rolls

Post by rolls »

You can get topic notifications vis email if you subscribe to the thread. Public release still a few months away.

We have people alpha testing and we are going through the process of getting a company incorporated and setting up eway integration. Lots to do still.
Menicing

Post by Menicing »

No drama's rolls, its the only reason i've signed up to the forums so I may as well try and keep my eye on whats happening haha Keep it going i'm gearing up to see this finished :thumbup:
rolls

Post by rolls »

Menicing wrote:No drama's rolls, its the only reason i've signed up to the forums so I may as well try and keep my eye on whats happening haha Keep it going i'm gearing up to see this finished :thumbup:
We are all excited here!

Here is another screenshot of what I've spent today working on. Got a nice flashing animation happening, when you spend a minute look at it each time might as well have something half decent looking.

antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

Looks good!
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396