PCMTec Development Blog

Ford information and tools can be found here
delcowizzid

Re: PCMTec Development Blog

Post by delcowizzid »

I'm just waiting for an openport 2 to arrive $30 clone could be all bad but worth a look at to see if it works lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
rolls
cars: bf xr6t falcon

Post by rolls »

delcowizzid wrote:I'm just waiting for an openport 2 to arrive $30 clone could be all bad but worth a look at to see if it works lol
Just make sure you have a spare PCM if you are testing with a china clone. My $25 toyota clone cable doesn't have FEPS so I wired it in manually, it managed to erase the flash but fails to write the new flash, result is a PCM that does nothing!

If you find anything that works post it up here, though if its a china clone then we can't endorse it as its piggybacking off someone elses hardwork and design. OpenPort make a great product for less than half the cost of the competition so I could never support using a cloned OpenPort. Though if you are a DIY guy then I totally understand wanting to save some coin, I know I did initially with my testing.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Yeah one off mitsubishi car to log and maybe flash for a mate or I would of got the real deal still might yet I do this shift for a hobby more than anything messing with it all is half the fun lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
oldtinfords

Post by oldtinfords »

galapogos01 wrote:Top work Rolls & team, I get lots of enquiries about BA+ tuning and keep telling people to hold out for this!

FYI we have local stock of the Tactrix OpenPort 2.0, and ship all orders via next day Express Post. See https://www.tiperformance.com.au/produc ... interface/ if you need one quickly.

Jason
Just ordered one. I'll see if it turns up tomorrow via next day Express Post
oldtinfords

Post by oldtinfords »

oldtinfords wrote:
galapogos01 wrote:Top work Rolls & team, I get lots of enquiries about BA+ tuning and keep telling people to hold out for this!

FYI we have local stock of the Tactrix OpenPort 2.0, and ship all orders via next day Express Post. See https://www.tiperformance.com.au/produc ... interface/ if you need one quickly.

Jason
Just ordered one. I'll see if it turns up tomorrow via next day Express Post

My Tactrix OpenPort didn't turn up next day but did turn up in 2 days. Not too bad I guess. Time to play with the new toy
galapogos01

Post by galapogos01 »

Glad it arrived safely!

Aus Post does guaranteed next day express to all Metro areas - as you're in Orange you would be outside the metro zone.

Cheers,
Jason
psyolent
cars: VN S Pack
VX Berlina Series 1
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
RN105 V8 Hilux
VT Series 1 Track Car

Post by psyolent »

this is me off overclockers :)
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
rolls
cars: bf xr6t falcon

Post by rolls »

psyolent wrote:this is me off overclockers :)
Small world!
psyolent
cars: VN S Pack
VX Berlina Series 1
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
RN105 V8 Hilux
VT Series 1 Track Car

Post by psyolent »

i know right. who'd have thought dude :)
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Bahave
cars: BA falcon xt turbo track car

Post by Bahave »

Hi, came across this thread off google. So excited about this, hp tuners and sct have owned the market for long enough and the credit/token system is rubbish. I will definately be getting an open port and this software as soon as it's released. Tuning the ba+ ecu's have always intrigued me and the level of sophistication of engine management that ford employed in them. Please keep up the good work team. Look forward to the delelopments in the near future. :D