fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon

Re: Kalmaker

Post by jenko »

good work
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

good shit worth the outlay allready and comes with an active forum of people willing to help
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Hof360
cars: VG Valiant Hardtop 360 EFI (currently Kalmaker) possibly about to make the jump to 12P

Post by Hof360 »

Yep Definitely worth it so far.

also loving the ability to change what the monitors are showing when playing back datalogs. So handy.!
Hof360
cars: VG Valiant Hardtop 360 EFI (currently Kalmaker) possibly about to make the jump to 12P

Post by Hof360 »

Had some more time behind the wheel and the laptop today,

maps are still a bit off, one thing i found a bit odd, the closed loop idle indicator in gauge view wasn't indicating, but in list view it was... i believe the high speed fan was the same issue??
tried loading the original .xdf but it made no difference
any ideas??
Hof360

Post by Hof360 »

think i found the factory rev limiter too, wouldn't be at about 5600-5800 would it???
Dylan
cars: VR Commodore V8

Post by Dylan »

Rev limiter sounds familiar, as for the gaugeread view not matching the list view I've never noticed that. I'd assume they're from the same data source.
Hof360

Post by Hof360 »

Dylan wrote:as for the gaugeread view not matching the list view I've never noticed that. I'd assume they're from the same data source.
Yeah this is the first time I have noticed this also. I know I have trouble reading everything on the stock 12p gauge view because my laptop screen is set at the wrong resolution for other reasons, so maybe i just didn't have the screen maximised enough for it to display.

Ill log next time and see what happens.
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I just tried to connect my old Toshiba Satellite that I know used to connect with kalmaker but now I'm getting no communication to link to it, I think there was a setting in BIOS I had to change to get it to connect & think I wrote something about it on the kalmaker forum, but seeing that doesn't exist anymore I was wondering if anyone may know what it may have been?
jenko
cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon

Post by jenko »

try removing the driver for com ports and starting pc again I had to do this every time with my toshiba tecra
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Thanks I'll give it a go, I did notice in the settings to choose ports it does now have aldl as an option, does that mean they could use USB?

What do you use it in dos or win98?