VS SS tuning

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Dylan
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: VS SS tuning

Post by Dylan »

There was lots of changes still in that bin. With this one do a write bin with flash tool.
I downloaded a fresh 11P just now and edited from your log. Its a very quick one with the VE table. It'll take several logs to get it right but that's the fun part.
VE changes, AFR changes, idle timing, wideband, fan temps, forced open loop, disable lean cruise, VS VATS all in this bin.

Also included my ADX file, nothing special but use the show data monitor window when watching your logs that's set up how i have it.
Use the data dash and skip to when the coolants warm like over 70 degrees. Then go to the data monitor and watch the targt vs actual and work on the big differences first where there's steady throttle. We'll get the other stuff like, cold start, AE, charge temp and timing later.
Attachments
MYOSE_$11P V104 1BarMY.adx
(162.92 KiB) Downloaded 242 times
Dylan1.bin
(64 KiB) Downloaded 239 times
Dylan

Post by Dylan »

Just for reference don't use anything for yours. One I done with small cam and intake on 11P
Attachments
final.bin
(64 KiB) Downloaded 220 times
lowace
cars: 1964 Eh holden and daily series 3 vs 5.0 ute

Post by lowace »

Thanks mate , I'll just take a look at it. Any reason not to use it :?:
Dylan

Post by Dylan »

lowace wrote:Thanks mate , I'll just take a look at it. Any reason not to use it :?:
Nothing bad just stick with one bin and one train of thought. You don't need to be copying anything you have all the gear to get yours right with proof from the wideband. Stick with it and you'll be right. Look at other stuff but just for reference don't be side tracked.
Wade
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Post by Wade »

If his running an nvram he’ll need to bin stack that bin.
lowace
cars: 1964 Eh holden and daily series 3 vs 5.0 ute

Post by lowace »

Thanks heaps for the help, I'll try nut out the flash tool on my days off and see if I can work out how to load it all in with the info you have supplied.
Is the following the correct flash tool I should be looking at.
Attachments
OSE Enhanced Flash Tool V151(1).exe
(566.5 KiB) Downloaded 227 times