ALDL Logger V2

160 And 8192 Baud Aldl
Holden202T

Re: ALDL Logger V2

Post by Holden202T »

either will work fine, the aux input is probably an easy option if you just want to connect your logger to the wideband, but if you want to get data from the widband in the cars data stream all the time then wire it directly to the ecm.
immortality
cars: VH, VN, VS, VX

Post by immortality »

I'm planning on using the logger, if I'm not mistaken when using a WB O2 on the 424 don't you need to remove a resistor to get an accurate data when using the Innovative WB?
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

i dont think its just innovate but yes there is a resistor to remove from the board if you arn't getting correct readings, this is the reason i have been using aux 1 input on my logger in a car im trying to tune, that and its my wideband so no point wiring it into the ecm.
immortality
cars: VH, VN, VS, VX

Post by immortality »

Having some trouble with my V2 logger. The last few times I used it it was dropping out randomly after logging for a while? Not sure what what going on but now it doesn't seem to recognize the SD card. I've put the card in the laptop and it reads it fine, put it back in the logger but nothing? Tried inserting and removing it a few times which kind off worked, it recognized the card was inserted, loaded the ADX but then came up with message "SD card removed" even though I haven't touched it?

Any help much appreciated.

edit. Using the ADX in found here https://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewt ... 140#p75329 it loads, connects but then disconnects straight away?
Charlescrown
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes

Post by Charlescrown »

Having trouble with my logger. It connects but can't record a log. I have reloaded the firmware but can't find my copy of the 12P 3 bar ADX and can't find it on this site. Any help appreciated.
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I had a quick look through my files & only seems to be 1 bar there, maybe just edit the calc to suit from that.
Charlescrown
Starion TBI with Delco
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes

Post by Charlescrown »

Thanks for the quick reply. I have it working with Dicks ADX which is in the file list so yes I will go back and edit the 1 bar. So it looks like I may have got the Tunerpro one for the laptop file mixed up. It's been so long sine I played with this gear.
Charlescrown
Starion TBI with Delco
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes

Post by Charlescrown »

Can anyone tell me what this screen on the logger is for?
Attachments
IMG20210713104604.jpg
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

That was for the added bonus, G-force type metre for analyzing different things like take off etc..
Charlescrown
Starion TBI with Delco
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes

Post by Charlescrown »

Wow he certainly did a great job with this little tool. Shame there's nothing in the paperwork (that I can find) that shows how to set it up and use it.