JE Camira
Early Holden Rodeos
Early Holden Jackaroos
E12 & E30 BMWs
Holden Piazzas
plus others...

A document repository??

Post by Poida »

I may be looking in the wrong place but is there a section purely for documents (like manuals etc) to be placed? I have a number of them to post. If there is no specific location just for doccos, perhaps adding one would be a good thing. For future ease of finding info it would be handy to not have to search through different forums.
* using Moates APU1 AutoProm & TunerPro RT
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Re: A document repository??

Post by antus »

Hi Poida, welcome aboard.. There is currently not a document section, but feel free to create a thread with a relevant title in the most appropriate area and post away. People will be able to find it by browsing or with the search. Just be careful not to post entire copyrighted works. I think 10% max of a copyrighted document is OK for educational purposes (as would be the case here). More info at http://www.ipaustralia.gov.au/media/pag ... yright.htm The 10% rule is covered about half way down.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
Poida
cars: TE-TG Holden Geminis
JE Camira
Early Holden Rodeos
Early Holden Jackaroos
E12 & E30 BMWs
Holden Piazzas
plus others...

Post by Poida »

Hmmm, The manuals I have are genuine manufacturers manuals. I wouldn't expect them to be overly concerned about a small time non profit organisation posting the JE Camira Delco section for instance though. They certainly are one of the best reference (and learning) sources and as they were long ago out of production as far as selling to the public is concerrned, I'd be willing to give it a shot. What could happen, a take down order??
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

If it's less than 10% of the whole book it should be OK. Its my job to keep a lid on it, though.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
Poida
cars: TE-TG Holden Geminis
JE Camira
Early Holden Rodeos
Early Holden Jackaroos
E12 & E30 BMWs
Holden Piazzas
plus others...

Post by Poida »

Well the EFI sections of the manual are fairly hefty so I can't say if it is less or not. It's posted anyway. If Holden complain, send them my email address!