mitsubishi evo 7 tuning tephra mod software

jca
cars: HQ monaro
vz ss thunder
ve ss sports wagon

mitsubishi evo 7 tuning tephra mod software

Post by jca »

hi guys im wondering if any body knows their way around tephra mod software im trying to set up the tune to run a gm 3 bar map sensor and gm iat sensor in speed density
Attachments
96531706-TephraMod-phenem-sd.bin
(256 KiB) Downloaded 401 times
delcowizzid

Re: mitsubishi evo 7 tuning tephra mod software

Post by delcowizzid »

i think this will make it 3 bar but dont hold me to it lol changed the max kpa and load as you will see so it should run in the same table area at 2 bar boost that it would of at 2 bar boost on the 4 bar. as for the gm iat youll want to change the volts vs temp scaling table to suit you can probably grab the shape out of a factory holden bin with tunerpro and add it to the evo table then scale the whole curve until its reading correct
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

That may not actually work its recalibrated the upper kpa area but not down low hmm don't have time right now to fix down low and make the table linier again but you should be able to figure it out
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
jca
vz ss thunder
ve ss sports wagon

Post by jca »

Thanks delcowizzid ill give it a try today
jca
vz ss thunder
ve ss sports wagon

Post by jca »

No good delcowizzid map sensor still reads 70kpa with key on engine off the iat reads -59
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

ok i got the gm 3 bar map scalings from here
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ecufl ... tches.html
edited the xml to display the ve map scalings for 3 bar then unedited the xml and pasted the new table coming up with this bin
96531706-TephraMod-phenem-sd new gm 3 bar.bin
(256 KiB) Downloaded 373 times
you will need to edit the xml for your logging software to display actual kpa if i read it right ive opened that many forum posts lol
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

as for iat it should already be setup for gm iat using the old fuel temperature wires
jca
vz ss thunder
ve ss sports wagon

Post by jca »

Ok i think the owner had wired the sensor in to the old iat sensor wires im just using my genetic scan tool ill have to try find a free scan /loging tool for tractrix cable
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

You can change it to the air with the click of a button you want me to make one for that
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

then just use sd rpm ve table to dial in fueling back to 14.7 or your target idle and boost fueling by the looks of it