7.3L Powerstroke Turbo Diesel files & xdf

Ford information and tools can be found here
VX L67 Getrag

7.3L Powerstroke Turbo Diesel files & xdf

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

O.k. so I have been working on this for MONTHS!!!

There seems to be very limited info on this controller setup for these vehicles so have mapped out ALL changes in the stock to fuel7 & _100 tuned files & tried to identify what info is out there....

Most of the EEC-V controllers seem to have the row & column axis's in the file but these don't seem to so they may have to be externally entered but if anyone can help identify the tables & scalars I have mapped out that would be great!

It looks to have a mix of 8Bit & 16Bit sections & I have made some 32Bit but don't think that applies.

I hope people can also gain from what I have made too!
Attachments
TNAA5S8-VDH4 files & XDF.zip
(228.4 KiB) Downloaded 535 times
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Re: 7.3L Powerstroke Turbo Diesel files & xdf

Post by antus »

Thanks for posting! Im on my phone so cant check the file atm but hopefully other interested people can help fill in the gaps.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Yeah I've posted it on a few forums & haven't had ANY feedback so I don't know whether there's not that much info out there for them or just that the people that do know are keeping cards close to their chest!
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

probably not much info around. you've put the time in to it and if you've gotten that far, there probably are not many or any people who have gotten further. but it never hurts to ask.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

It would be good to get an idea on the transmission side of tuning on these controllers for this setup as I have 1 that with tuned file is shifting hard from 2nd to 3rd.

I can't see this controller being that different for the turbo diesel then the humble falcon we ALL know especially for the transmiission part seeing it's the same controller from 98 to 2003(or so).
mechanicalmatch

Post by mechanicalmatch »

I know this is an old thread and I don't know if you still have any interest pursuing this anymore as it has been a few year since last post.

Have you been on http://forum.efidynotuning.com ? Decipha is pretty good with Ford EEC-IV and EEC-V code and has made XDF's for strategies that support 4R100 and E40D trans. I have seen him on this forum from time to time as well. He may be able to answer some questions for you