Berry tuning tool

Programs / Tools / Scripts
delcowizzid

Re: Berry tuning tool

Post by delcowizzid »

If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
jenko
cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon

Post by jenko »

wanted to buy one and pull it apart but the buy it now link doesn't work :lol:
rolls
cars: bf xr6t falcon

Post by rolls »

Tazzi wrote:Just realized its a Perth Local :lol:

Wonder if there game enough to have a chat about it over a beer..
I chatted to him on FB quite a while ago before he released. Wouldn't even give a single hint away about what he was doing. It sounded like a scam from day one. Eventually he blocked me from the facebook page and messenger for asking too many questions.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

I tried to talk too and it was same deal. As soon as he knew you knew what you were talking about and were not a sucker lining up to hand over cash you were locked out or threads deleted. He had the whole thing tied down pretty tightly, you couldnt leave a public comment on kickstarter unless he approved it. I reported it to kickstarter directly and describing the technology, why it couldnt work and pointed out that there was a lack of real pics on the page (only CG) etc and why it looked like a scam but they did nothing.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396