Vy l36 pcm l67 tune newbie possibly a silly question

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Wiggles93
cars: Vy S pac manual daily
H25a vitara project
Bedford truck rated project

Vy l36 pcm l67 tune newbie possibly a silly question

Post by Wiggles93 »

Is it possible to run an l67 top swapped l36 on the vy flash pcm by just loading up the1s enhanced na bin then slowly just copying all contents of the tables over? (Maf, spark etc) I understand there's a couple of differences but I haven't spotted anything major which would stop it being possible yet
I know it would be better to run a memcal based pcm with nvram for live tuning but I would be content with just looking at logs and changing things slowly, also my proposed method would not require me to buy anything at this point
Anyways, am I barking up the wrong tree?
Shhh, it hasn't broken yet
Wiggles93
cars: Vy S pac manual daily
H25a vitara project
Bedford truck rated project

Re: Vy l36 pcm l67 tune newbie possibly a silly question

Post by Wiggles93 »

Never mind, it works fine
Shhh, it hasn't broken yet
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

Thanks for the update!
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
Curt0
cars: Vy Commodore

Post by Curt0 »

Wiggles93 wrote:Is it possible to run an l67 top swapped l36 on the vy flash pcm by just loading up the1s enhanced na bin then slowly just copying all contents of the tables over? (Maf, spark etc) I understand there's a couple of differences but I haven't spotted anything major which would stop it being possible yet
I know it would be better to run a memcal based pcm with nvram for live tuning but I would be content with just looking at logs and changing things slowly, also my proposed method would not require me to buy anything at this point
Anyways, am I barking up the wrong tree?
How did you go about copying the tables across from the supercharged bin, when ive given it a go using tunerpros compare bin feature the graphs end up spikey looking.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

You have to use 2 instances of tunerpro one with the l67 bin and xdf open and one with the flash ecu bin and xdf open
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem