Valiant 318ci conversion
-
nickcasio
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:57 am
- cars: 1969 VF Valiant Regal 318ci
Re: Valiant 318ci conversion
Hey mate how are you going with the speedo... any progress. I was thinking if you don't want to use the vl speedo. You could use the original speedo cable mounted to a gm vss mounted under the dash. I believe the pulse count can be changed in the $12p code
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Valiant 318ci conversion
169 bucks buys the real deal speedo cable + vss output drive to suit most boxes if you dont want to diy
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
nickcasio
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:57 am
- cars: 1969 VF Valiant Regal 318ci
Re: Valiant 318ci conversion
Yeah i'm also at the same point. I am getting my willwoods front hubs engineered before i do any more work on the efi!
-
nickcasio
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:57 am
- cars: 1969 VF Valiant Regal 318ci
Re: Valiant 318ci conversion
A bit of a update. I just received my for Deka Green top injectors now the question is what fuel pump should i run, intank, external and what pressure?