Fuel injector choice.

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Fuel injector choice.

Post by vlad01 »

another copy, even says aftermarket.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/6-FUEL-INJEC ... 2ec77228d9
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10016
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Fuel injector choice.

Post by antus »

Yeah, for ebay you would want something that says siemens deka. Do you reckon these would be genuine? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/370802554320
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Fuel injector choice.

Post by Holden202T »

you'd hope so considering it says "GENUINE SIEMENS DEKA 60LB PERFORMANCE FUEL INJECTORS"
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Fuel injector choice.

Post by vlad01 »

there have been for a while now an influx of china copies of the bosch genuine fuel pumps too.

http://trolltuner.com/?p=692
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Fuel injector choice.

Post by Holden202T »

yeah I just get them from MSCN and pay full price! I want an 044 and want to know its going to be what its supposed to!

methanol kills enough fuel pumps let alone being fakes!