This greenfoam bloke aside as I have seen all the threads about him and I don't need any hassle as I need this thing running
Hey v8 tuning what info do u need to get a good tune made up for me ?
304 tune needed
-
Grumpy-ss
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:56 am
- cars: Vs ss
Hj panelvan
Hq panelvan
-
v8-tuning
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:46 am
- cars: 304 commodore
Re: 304 tune needed
Pm me with all the details ,ill look after you.
Wasnt out to start anything but it needed to be posted to make people aware.
I agree with antus, people can make up their own mind.
Wasnt out to start anything but it needed to be posted to make people aware.
I agree with antus, people can make up their own mind.