Hi guys,
I have the carb on and as the timing was all out, i have removed all the settings from and including IAC up.
$11B V106 XDF
It now runs, but I am not sure what I need to change or add back.
I must admit though the temperature sensors are not in yet, I will try and get them in by the end of the weekend.
lowering fuel pressure
-
Grim304
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 4:46 pm
- cars: BMW E34 535i Manual
Chevette Turbo 202 Project
Mazda Familiar
VR SS 304
1973 Suzuki TS100K
-
Grim304
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 4:46 pm
- cars: BMW E34 535i Manual
Chevette Turbo 202 Project
Mazda Familiar
VR SS 304
1973 Suzuki TS100K
Re: lowering fuel pressure
Well this turned into a big problem for me.
When the engine is running fine it's showing about 35degrees advanced when i check the static timing also no advance when not jumpered either.
This would be the reason it refused to start with the old bin.
I decided to try something as I have a hunch that the harmonic balancer has moved and I now have it running on the injected bin although I still have the auto without settings.
I think its because when i write and save a bin it's only picking up 64k tune not the auto. I will have a go at sorting this as well.
Shit, now it's getting vacuum advanced it's 4000rpm+ is powerful compared to the injection but its a bit much down low so it will be soft launching with the stock converter or get it modded.
I held it in 1st to 6000 and it was pulling strong, once i get the auto sorted I will record some runs to see if i am lean/rich.
Here is it at idle prior to getting the advance working.
When the engine is running fine it's showing about 35degrees advanced when i check the static timing also no advance when not jumpered either.
This would be the reason it refused to start with the old bin.
I decided to try something as I have a hunch that the harmonic balancer has moved and I now have it running on the injected bin although I still have the auto without settings.
I think its because when i write and save a bin it's only picking up 64k tune not the auto. I will have a go at sorting this as well.
Shit, now it's getting vacuum advanced it's 4000rpm+ is powerful compared to the injection but its a bit much down low so it will be soft launching with the stock converter or get it modded.
I held it in 1st to 6000 and it was pulling strong, once i get the auto sorted I will record some runs to see if i am lean/rich.
Here is it at idle prior to getting the advance working.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
