Reference

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
yoda69
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual
Location: Geelong, VIC

Re: Reference

Post by yoda69 »

HQ355 wrote:
Biggvl wrote:Ahhh FFS, I was double booked.... SORRY!!! :rant:
May be another chance
Maybe we can get this set up in the corner for him
http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/18W-LED-Nail-L ... Ciid%253A1
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Reference

Post by Gareth »

Is that from your watch list yoda?
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Reference

Post by HQ355 »

Let's all chip in for him :)
yoda69
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual
Location: Geelong, VIC

Re: Reference

Post by yoda69 »

Biggvl wrote:Is that from your watch list yoda?
No, I looked it up especially for you. :D
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Reference

Post by HQ355 »

Actually scrap that, I'm not chipping in, I'm sure he has one already ha ha
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Reference

Post by HQ355 »

HQ now has 330mm brakes :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Reference

Post by vlad01 »

Now you can stop at the end of that street at G's workshop.
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Reference

Post by HQ355 »

I stopped last time ? Only just, but I stopped lol
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Reference

Post by vlad01 »

you stopped, but your bowels didn't lol
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Reference

Post by Holden202T »

I haven't home brewed since sept 2009, finally got a new fridge and cleaned out all the gear and getting back into it!
20171014_160205_1507957391518_resized.jpg
It just fits 2 kegs in it :D I did a lot of measuring at the good guys!
20171014_160215_1507957393694_resized.jpg
This is the first one from it, supposed to be a calrton dry recipe, its got citra hops in it, pretty fruity, I'd say its more like a cider than a calrton dry, either way its good enough to drink hahaha!
First Home Brew.jpg
bottoms up fellas!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.