Pulled welch plugs out 8 mm between bores which gives them 5.7 mm wall thickness so my block which has standard pistons in it has a bore of 92.35 mm and od of cylinder 103.75 mm so I think the hemi pistons will work leaving wall thickness at 4.0 mm.
308 blocks must have different bore casting and the bores would have to be almost siamesed to mantain reliable wall thickness
Efi 253 with cop
-
jenko
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
- cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon - Location: Pine mountain .vic
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Efi 253 with cop
geez thats pretty thin even for stock. V6 for comparison have about 8mm wall thickness, no wonder they do well on boost.