Dissembling a VY BCM Plug?
-
0081
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:01 pm
- cars: VY s L67
Haines Hunter - not a car but still a toy
Re: Dissembling a VY BCM Plug?
I think The 1 posted a youtube video on how to remove pins from the pcm plug and they look pretty similar
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Dissembling a VY BCM Plug?
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4KGgbsOx44[/youtube]
-
exec24
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 2:23 pm
Re: Dissembling a VY BCM Plug?
I put a very fine flat bladed screwdriver in the marked spot on the spare plug and the it popped up slightly, I managed to pull it up slightly more evenly using a terminal unpicking tool I have. I then got a spare BCM terminal and I slid it into a blank spot on the plug and I heard it click in, and clipped the white holder thing back down. And it turned out well and doesn’t back out the plug.
I tried it on BCM plug that’s in the car, it worked out 100% the power window relay and switch work. Just need to swap out door looms, and put the power window motors in
Thanks for the help and advice
I tried it on BCM plug that’s in the car, it worked out 100% the power window relay and switch work. Just need to swap out door looms, and put the power window motors in
Thanks for the help and advice