USA Bin Files
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: USA Bin Files
Does anyone have in there collection a stock 92 lt1 6 speed AZUM file?
-
yoda69
- Posts: 1226
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
- cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual - Location: Geelong, VIC
Re: USA Bin Files
No luck with AZUM, but I did find BAFL, which looking at site below may be an update:
http://chevythunder.com/1992_lt1_prom_b ... _codes.htm
http://chevythunder.com/1992_lt1_prom_b ... _codes.htm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: USA Bin Files
Yeah I've got the broadcast list for each year too & compared it to the BAFL & had 30 odd differences, which doesn't seem like many considering it's a different release, but would be great to have the actual file with prom id to compare to.
Thanks for looking though!
Thanks for looking though!
-
quadstar87
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:13 pm
Re: USA Bin Files
What's this BCC for? I have a ton of custom ones that might fit your needs. That PCM pretty much runs on any of the chips so I only use one base BIN and definition to. Create the final BIN I need.STRESSCRACK wrote:ANYBODY GOT ANY GM SERVICE PART 16183977 PCM 1994 6.5TD BIN'S BCC BMRP PROM ID 9975
-
yoheer
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:04 pm
Re: USA Bin Files
Hi!
I'm searching for 6.5 turbodiesel Blazer 2 door '94 BIN file
PCM 16183977
Eprom chip label
4056
BKWB
3342
I'm searching for 6.5 turbodiesel Blazer 2 door '94 BIN file
PCM 16183977
Eprom chip label
4056
BKWB
3342
-
Computerware
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2025 2:23 am
- cars: toyota, nissan, hyundai, kia, subaru, mitsubishi, mercedes, porsche
Re: USA Bin Files
I'm looking for FULL FLASH file for E98 ECU installed on 2015 Chevrolet Colorado (VIN= MMM148MK0FH512408), for cloning.
I have the Flash File (without boot block entry on it) read by KESS3 OBD, and the recovered EEPROM file using Shadow Password. E98 was bricked during modfile writing using KESS3 OBD. I tried to load back these files to that bricked e98 but no crank- no start.
Thanks in advance.
I have the Flash File (without boot block entry on it) read by KESS3 OBD, and the recovered EEPROM file using Shadow Password. E98 was bricked during modfile writing using KESS3 OBD. I tried to load back these files to that bricked e98 but no crank- no start.
Thanks in advance.
-
Knackersjewels
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
- cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner - Location: Maffra, Vic
Re: USA Bin Files
SPS not an option?Computerware wrote: Wed Sep 03, 2025 4:48 am I'm looking for FULL FLASH file for E98 ECU installed on 2015 Chevrolet Colorado (VIN= MMM148MK0FH512408), for cloning.
I have the Flash File (without boot block entry on it) read by KESS3 OBD, and the recovered EEPROM file using Shadow Password. E98 was bricked during modfile writing using KESS3 OBD. I tried to load back these files to that bricked e98 but no crank- no start.
Thanks in advance.