Global A module security pin
-
Cincinnatus
- Posts: 311
- Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:49 am
- cars: 97 Corvette
92 Camaro
2005 Silverado
2001 Savana 2500
1998 c3500hd
1998 tahoe
Re: Global A module security pin
What is xbus command?
-
busta9876
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:52 am
- cars: 89 Caprice 5.3L 67mm Turbo, 4L80E
67 Chevy C10, 6.0L LS6 Cam, 4L65E
86 K5 Blazer, 5.3L, TH400
Re: Global A module security pin
So old thread I know, I've been playing with modules, using Pin finder, got a few figured out. I did figure out if you have IO Terminal, and can read the full flash from the ECM, or Emulated EEPROM, you will find the security pin in hex editor. Get the ECM...you'll have the pin for all the modules in the vehicle.
E92/E92A pin located at x03D8 in the emulated eeprom
E38 pin located at x0178
E78 pin located at x03E4
E39 I only had one ECM on hand and it wasn't global A, so I didn't see a pin when looking at the emulated eeprom file from IO Terminal.
E92/E92A pin located at x03D8 in the emulated eeprom
E38 pin located at x0178
E78 pin located at x03E4
E39 I only had one ECM on hand and it wasn't global A, so I didn't see a pin when looking at the emulated eeprom file from IO Terminal.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.